Wednesday, January 12, 2005
Ore : 1:11 pm

My mouth aches from smiling fakely too much today. Although I have said I wouldn't hold back what I said, the habit is still hard to break. It has been a defining character of mine, so it might take a while I guess. My plight is that when I don't smile or laugh at someone's remarks, I'm afraid they'll get, like, hurt... I don't like to dampen someone's mood, or make them feel inferior, unless they're mats or minahs.

But you know what, they have feelings too. So... my mantra these few months was the same. Let it be, let it be...

Shoutouts to Rafiee for his cute mat hair, Fir for his bangs and Liz for her braids!!!

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 1:11 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.