I cannot explain what is happening to my fucking computer system, so before it boots me out from this thing, I just want to say my piece.
First of all, Happy New Year guys. I really felt as though it was a brand new year for me because, unknownst to you people, I have gone to hell and back these past few months. And finally it's over. Well, I hope it is.
Second, my heart goes out to those affected by the Tsunami. One of my friends lost his newly bought coastal house and nearly lost his parents in Sri Lanka. It just breaks my heart to see him crying.
Third, I shouldn't talk of new year's resolution because I'm not one who sticks to plans, but I shall try to save money this year. I'm aiming for London is 5 years' time, although my Dad said he'll give me the money, but you know, independence is not such a bad thing sometimes.
So I guess that's it anyways. School commences in a weeks' time. I wish for a better year ahead of me. God Bless. Amen.
[ back home ]
Comments for
