I have been at the stupid template thing for the last few days and nights. Nothing else but javascript and codes. This morning, as I was waking up for my pre-dawn meal, the first thing I thought was open script, end script.
Anyways, so much has happened. And I want to write everything about them, but alas, I seem to have forgotten much things. Oh well. But let's see. Hmm. Dammit. I can't think of nothing now. So let's talk about today.
Today, we had 2 hours break in between classes. I know. My timetable sux this sem. (I remembered something. On my way to school this morning, I saw 2 crows mating!) And Liz, Fir, Haniff and I chilled under a block. It was nice to bond with two lovely guys. Wahaha! Then it poured cats and dogs.
So. Liz and I went over to Lulu's cousin's place for the shooting after school, even though the weather stunk. Her cousin's name is Permit. Or was it Parmeet? Whatever. But oh man, was she pretty or what. Daymn gerl. (Her bf looked like a stuffed elmo by the way.) Then it was time to break my fast. But not before we checked out the Deepavali bazaar.
Liz and I had dinner at Komala's and the masala thosai was fantastic! As usual. And we walked to Bugis to shake off the stuffness of our bellies. In the bus on the way home, my stupid contacts fell out of my left eye. It was too dry to put it back on, so I slipped it onto my tongue. And licked it. And it was perfect in my eye the next second. Haha!
I watched Taufik Batisah just now. And he's goddamn good. My fav idol. (Rafi farted during Java!)
Which reminds me. Zick was in the library the other day and he shouted out to Liz. Me? He didn't even glance. Not until much later. He came nearer to where me and my classmates were. I had a feeling it was intentional. So I purposely acted like I was having the time of my life; even pretended to flirt when I caught him looking.
Fucking bastard.
Oh man.
Thursday, November 04, 2004
Ore : 9:25 pm
Ore : 9:25 pm
[ back home ]
Comments for Oh man.
