Deng Deng Deng!
Friday, October 29, 2004
Ore : 10:10 pm

Hahaha! I have just eaten about 3 pieces of that sweet meat called deng deng. My mother went to Geylang just now, and I am eating her fruits of labour, from joshing around that crammed place. I am so delighted from eating the deng dengs.

I feel like puking now.

Anyways...Ryzal's plan didn't work out, obviously, but Wan asked me to go along with them tomorrow. How awkward. It's their class. And me. And Nisa. I'm not sure if Azard's gonna be okay with that, even though he's gonna say it's fine. He's like a girl sometimes. Thinks something, but say something else. Hrmph.

I'm seriously gonna puke.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 10:10 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Deng Deng Deng!
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.

Credits
  Distributed by: