Oh Lordy!
Wednesday, October 27, 2004
Ore : 5:32 pm

Lena Koh teaches us how to think and to relate them to our lives. She can be soooo boring sometimes. I almost felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as she was theorising us. But things finally happened right for me.

I got to to a project with the people that I really liked. And I'm not saying that just because they're gonna read this. I really like them, far better than any of the rest in class. And as I already knew, we had loads of fun just being together earlier.

Ok. Back to the good stuff. The bitching begins now.

There's this girl in my class. I don't like her. Nobody can say that I'm judging a book by its cover, because I have known her since we were in in primary school. And I just hate calling her name. "Sit-tee!" No offense to those who are fond of her. And guess what? She wears pants instead of the usual skirts, for a reason I won't say, coz that would just be plain mean. And if people would look closely, her pants are daymn tight. (I am remembering this while laughing to myself.)

Hmm. I'm becoming more and more bitchy these past few months.
Laterz.

Note to self: Please take a look in the mirror.


posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 5:32 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Oh Lordy!
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.