Yeah. Well, tomorrow's the "big" day. And now I'm having doubts about getting in. But I really don't care? Right? Hmm.
So. I was surprised today. My maid woke me up at 12.45 and I got shocked, coz I slept all the way through since last night. God. I must have been really tired. Anyways, obviously I was late for school. Class starts at 1. I thought of skipping it, but I've ran out of excuses to give to Dinyar. So I decided to go anyways. I arrived at 45 past 1. Haha!
Today was another first for me. I went to school clutching only my sweater and a file. Oh yeah. And a bracelet. God, did I feel chic, or what? Somehow, I felt like I was pretty the whole day, which wasn't a feeling I get daily. So yeah. Totally hot! Haha! I'm planning on doing it again.
By the way, Mama's speaking to me again. I think she felt bad about last night's episode. Then again, she never really wanted to break fast over there. Maybe it's just my wishful thinking.
I miss Papa.
Rugby's On!
Monday, October 25, 2004
Ore : 11:52 pm
Ore : 11:52 pm
[ back home ]
Comments for Rugby's On!
