Is there really nothing to do at my place?
I woke up this morning. Disappointed to find that it was only 9.30. Had a quick shower. Watched sketches on the too-many-ads Indon channel. Slept at 2 and awoke after 3 hours. Watched more sketches. And almost didn't realise it was time to break fast. (My period ended last night.)
My mum was a literal screaming hell, who slammed the door straight after filling herself. Haven't seen her since. My brother has disappeared to Mami's place to play some dumbass games with Feroz. The younger ones must be up to no good. I haven't heard their voices in an hour. BTK has gone back to Bishan. How I miss her evil.
Someone informed me about the weekend gigs just now. I immediately wanted to go. But considering my laziness, I might take a rain check. But I really want to check out Parking Lot Pimps. Ergh. I'll never get anywhere like this!
I am SO bored, that I might consider writing a novella online. Hmm. Good idea. Except for the fact that I have tried it a million times before, and it always ended before Chapter 4. It might be different this time, I tell myself.
Yeah right.
[ back home ]
Comments for Hmm.
