My neck hurts!
Sunday, October 17, 2004
Ore : 3:35 pm

I guess you could say I deserved it. I craned my neck here and there for that stupid camera and look what it has gotten me into! Ergh.

I'm still obsessed with my hair though. My mum says I should get a life. Hmrph. They are all the same, my brother and her. They just don't understand the necessity of looking good. Even IF we're only at home. What if there was a fire? And we must rush out at once?

I know it's SO drama, but who knows... that once in a lifetime opportunity called fame comes very unknowingly. So when you happen to see me on the front page of Straits Times or on the 9.30 news on Channel 5... I'ma be looking good!

Enough of this crap. Later.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 3:35 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for My neck hurts!
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.

Previous Posts
Credits
  Distributed by: