I was damn bored today.
Sunday, October 17, 2004
Ore : 11:58 am

Whoa...my first posting in my first blog. God...how slow am I in technology?

Anyways, I'm dead stuffed. Ate like a bloody greed during break fast, or whatever it is that the others are calling it. And I'm dead hot. Meaning humid, not sexy, but I accept the latter as well. I straightened my hair last night. I REFUSE to call it rebonding, it's so passe. Hehe.

And my brother is getting irritated with me because I keep playing with my hair and making pouts with my mouth. Hmrph. He has NO sense of glam at all. And he just snatched away his fucking camera phone from my hands. Daymn. No more photo shoots tonight.

Which reminds me. Agnes Monica's gonna be on TV tonight. Yes!! I simply love her make-up. Erm...I guess that's it. I hope my daughter doesn't grow up to be a shallow bitch like me.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 11:58 am | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for I was damn bored today.
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.

Previous Posts
Credits
  Distributed by: