Sigh.
Thursday, October 21, 2004
Ore : 11:29 pm

I just spoke to Rosie. She mentioned about some trial for the rugby girls. Ergh. I'm going to be bloody fasting! And who the hell is going to turn up for it? It's getting so daymn lame man.

Oh well. I am sitting here alone, with the lappy on my lap, getting myself distracted by Short Cuts on the tube. Arts Central. Hmm. One of the more educational channels in S'pore. Tonight's story is about the lives of a primary school class, which is graduating the next day. Hilarious.

Reminded me of my times. With the stoopid autograph book. And the colorful characters. Although I didn't think they were back then. All bitches now, I think. Educated bitches, mind you. Most of the kids I was with ended up in JCs. Look at me. I'm nothing.

Oh man. Am I such a sad loser? That I have to create a sound board, rather than communicate with other people face to face? I must be really lonely. Considering I am but one of the more popular kids in school.

Rafi asked me if I was lonely. We were walking in our usual big group. He said he understands. I just smiled. The idiosyncrisy. He was the quiet one amongst us.



posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 11:29 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Sigh.
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.

Credits
  Distributed by: