Strange Dreams
Saturday, October 23, 2004
Ore : 10:07 am

Ok. This is weird. I had these dreams right after I sahur-ed.

I was being lured by a stupid Miss Ponty to a bleddy jungle. What the fuck? But hey, I was freaked out. Considering there was no evil this month, who created this dream then? (I woke myself up before I could tell what Miss Ponty was going to do to me. )

Then I went back to sleep. I was walking with my brother on the way to Mami's place when this big fucking dog hovered around us. I'm not sure what it wanted, but it was....sigh...I'm not sure how to describe it lah. Hmrph. (I was awaken this time, thank god, because I needed to take a crap)

Ok. I went back to sleep with a longer dream this time. To cut things short, in this episode, I had:

1)Harry Potter kinda powers
2)Assumed there was a fish in my ass and farted out water
3)Went shopping with my mother
4)Tripped while climbing up a muddy hill
5)Was bathing it out, and when i tried to pee, my pee-pee place burnt with a sensation.

I figured out later that my body was actually telling me to go pee. I was subconscious when I felt dripping thru my nightgown. I went for a looong pee afterwards.


posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 10:07 am | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Strange Dreams
Assumed there was a fish in my ass and farted out water
funny laugh till i cried

About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.