Guess where I am?
Tuesday, October 26, 2004
Ore : 9:55 am

I should be in school. Instead, I'm enjoying the cool breeze of the fan and the looseness of my nightie. I'mat home, chatting with Shalu, of all people, and Wan and Ryzal, who are in class. I think I'm breaking fast outside again this Friday. Ryzal's planning. Hopefully, it'll turn out fine.

There's something wrong with Shalu. She's so bossy and she doesn't realise it? Yeah right.

And this bugger Wan is talking to me now...pressuring me to confess that I surf porn. What the fuck. He is a sick, sick bastard. And now he guessed the name of the site I "surf" to. Dirty Naked Indian. Which explains Ryzal. Hahaha. Such a riot. Dammit!

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 9:55 am | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Guess where I am?
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.