Suckky Day
Saturday, October 30, 2004
Ore : 4:49 pm

So. I mentioned about going out tonight right? Well, guess what? Obviously, it didn't work out. Again. Man! I hate this shit. Wan is sick, so he's not going. Meaning Nisa won't be going. Meaning I'll be the odd-man out. Meaning I was such a dumbass for agreeing to it in the first place. Fuck it. I backed out.

I guess I'll be breaking fast at home then. The upside is I get to eat with my father. It's been a long time. I was so glad when I saw him just now. He's now at the mosque with the kids, collecting porridge. I'm so happy.

Wiwin (affectionately called, he's my bro) just texted me saying the aunty wanted to see his IC when he asked for a pack of fags. WTF. Trying to tell me he looks young, is that it?

Stop tripping kid.



posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 4:49 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Suckky Day
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.