It has been a few days since my last entry. I felt so deprived! My stupid lappy is giving me some problems. Daymn that Spyware shit.
Anyways, I can't remember if I mentioned that the class was gonna break fast together. Yeah well. We did. And the evening was terrific. Although I later became super embarassed after a few rounds of truth/dare.
The bleddy truth has been surfaced!!! And not only that. After that night, a few peeps who weren't there to witness the crucifixtion of LoLa, asked me about it. I knew it! There was no chance in hell that the game was gonna stay at the freaking Esplanade.
Which reminds me. We took loads of great snapshots all the way from Bugis (the place where we had our meal) to the Esplanade (where we chilled till late). Which also reminded me of how sweet Wan Garfield is...
Aww... I love him to bits! (You too, Rafi.) Hehe.
Truth/Dare Nightmare
Monday, November 08, 2004
Ore : 1:07 pm
Ore : 1:07 pm
[ back home ]
Comments for Truth/Dare Nightmare
