Monday, February 14, 2005
Ore : 9:35 pm

Yesterday was my first time cooking something on my own. Even though it was something simple, my initiative really surprised me. Maybe it was due to the fact that someone got me thinking about certain things we females are supposed to know.

Yes, we females are getting more modernised, but is modernising at all different from being westernised? Are we on the edge of bordering that certain line which differentiates us from the male species? I'm not saying that females have to totally submit to them, but we were, if you can remember, made specifically for the accompaniment of male. Ohmygod! I think that last line is going to make me one popular punching bag.

Anyways, I am beginning to feel the change in me. Not physically lah, that one wait long long! But mentally, spiritually...I feel...I'm not sure, more...? Less...? I hope to be worthy of the purpose I was being created. I am really trying so hard to be less of what I used to be, but sometimes the past comes catching back on me.

Have you ever get that feeling when you feel like you could be something more than what you are now?

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 9:35 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.