Wednesday, February 09, 2005
Ore : 3:28 pm

GONG XI FA CAI HOPE YOU'LL SOON DIE

hehe... no offense to all my chinky peepys...hehe

I am starting to worry people. Worrying that I won't get into poly. I am not satisfied with my grades right now. I know I can do better. But why is it that whenever I have the motivation and inspiration to go for something, it always back out on me. I am a weak WEAK person.

I don't want to work straight after this course. I am too young and too naive and too gullible for that kind of life. Yes. I am a spoilt brat. I haven't tasted hardship too much. Is it possible to work from home, you think?

Anyways, I keep thinking of this one person. She is a complete bitch. She is very cruel. And mean. I liked her last time. Now she has become such a COW! She's horrible to me and to many others. But never mind. Karma goes around and comes around.

Lontong, when it's not properly boiled, can taste really sucky, by the way.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 3:28 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.