Thursday, February 17, 2005
Ore : 11:29 pm

If you people haven't been to the zoo in a long time, grab the chance with me some time soon! I was there from morning today and I'll tell you something. The Singapore Zoological Gardens rocks man! I had so much fun with Liz, despite the 20 minute rain!

The animals were wonderful, albeit the funky smell. But hey...whaddya expect when you cram so many animals in one habitat. I met Baa Baa Black Sheep and I tell you...the wool was so thick and nice, I wasn't sure if it felt me stroking its back! The other animals were cool too! I met a horse with a large pink penis! And Liz and I saw this racoon cornering himself in his cave and just playing with itself! It was actually masturbating, that horny bastard! And we saw a thick long snake! And we saw cute gerbils and penguins and these noisy seals! Oh my god! It was SO MUCH FUN!

You should also try the Ben & Jerry's milk shake. Awesome stuff. Cute tourists too. Hehe.

And hugs to Liz for treating me to dinner at my ex-bestfriend's brother's restaurant. My god. Such a small world!!!

One huge news to sheesha lovers: Tanjong Pagar KTM Train Station!
OH MY GOD! THE SHEESHA IS DEFINATELY THE BEST IN TOWN MAN!!! 2 THUMBS UP MAN!

Ok so you people should know that I'm very very excited now. I can't go to sleep. Ergh. Thanks Liz. For the wonderful day ever.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 11:29 pm | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.