I just got back from the wedding. The food was great. The atmosphere was happening. The mcs were so funny. I met Fara and she pointed me to someone. And I saw him.
Haha...so many memories came back. The feelings that I thought were gone came rushing back to me at once. I was in the middle of my dinner when I saw him and I suddenly felt full. Oh my god. I forgot how good looking he was. He looked slightly older, must be from the rehab. But he was...hahaha...
Anyways, one of my girlfriend called before I left the house. She was upset over her boyfriend. Sigh. The problem with her is, she doesn't want to break up even though her boyfriend is shitty like hell. Sometimes loving someone is hard stuff. I want to love someone bad, but I don't want him to be that bad. Sigh. I'm going to bed thinking about...ehem... Hehe!
[ back home ]
Comments for
