Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Ore : 8:21 pm
Music not to listen to when you have thoughts of killing somebody:
Linkin Park and Eminem
posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 8:21 pm
|
Permalink
|
[
back home
]
Comments for
About me
About Me
Name:
WINI - THE - MEANIE
Location:
Singapore
a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Remember neo prints? You pay about 4 to 6 dollars ...
Oh my god. I am getting more and more frustrated w...
i can't keep on loving u one foot outside the door...
I want a jaguar in my garage, a stallion in my bed...
I just got back from the wedding. The food was gre...
I was really angry yesterday. Last night was fun. ...
Let me explain the relationship between Fara and I...
I am a really lazy girl. I have yet to return Diya...
If you people haven't been to the zoo in a long ti...
Last night I tuned in to the Grammys for a while a...
Credits
Distributed by:
V4NY - Only Templates
Header immage by
Bioshadow
Images hosted by »
Imageshack.us