Thursday, December 15, 2005
Ore : 7:52 pm

While typing out this post, I regret to say that my head is bowed down and my tail is in between my legs. Shame on you Wini, for thinking the worst about people! My excuse is that I tend to over analyse things and that leads to paranoia. Shit. Was I embarassed or what.
Hans explained everything to me last night. About his MIa-ing on me this past week. I spoilt my own surprise, goddamit. And for a while I thought he was going to blow up on me, but he just made me feel...special. HAHAHA! I am never going to doubt anyone again unless I have solid proof.
So somebody please explain to me how the hell I got a sudden attack of running nose while waiting for a friend at the bus stop? It got so bad I had to cabby home.

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 7:52 pm | Permalink |
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.