I keep having scratches along my right knuckles man, I'm not sure how it happens.
Let's keep this post random coz I am in a hurry.
Remember that supposedly good-looking guy I mentioned last week? Well, he has gotten on my nerve. I don't know what happened but apparently he dug his claws into me yesterday and it wasn't even his problem! He's just being a sour grape because I don't talk to him in Lecture Theater. Parrot nose! Weird, how you suddenly find faults in perfection.
Been raining like mad in the east here. One time I was so cold I almost peed in my pants.
That maths quiz I was talking about? HAH! Aced it lah people... I was too paranoid, it seems. Anyways I have like 3 tests coming up next week and my head feels so exhilarated already. Zim started the Circuit Analysis tutorial at 1 and ended at 4 in the morning. I'm like what???
Just realised he has a cute butt. Told him about it and he gave me that stupid eyes sign. You put your index to your thumb, hold in in front of your eyes, and wave the remaining fingers. There's another one, actually, which is even more hilarious, but saving it for later.
When the hell am I going to get my licence lah!
I was buying a doughnut just now at Prima Deli's and guess who I bumped into? Hans. I was like What are you doing here? He said buying a doughnut also. I like him. Hee hee. (Ya lah, Paris where got doughnut one right? Crazy fellow.) So he said Let's go out. I was like okay. He went to get changed and so here I am, waiting for his majesty's arrival. He has road march tonight. I was like why? He explained to me some shit but my eyes wondered over to... Hey, that looks like my diamond stud! That's mine! I said to him. He gave me the most sweetest smile ever and I swear I was just drooling like a lame dog.
Still drooling...
