
See what my Hans gave me out of the blue. (I have been grinning away like a ceshire cat since last night.) And since then, I have been listening to Boys II Men's On Bended Knee. I know it's a sad love song, but the words are so powerful.
He also gave me his photo to put in my wallet. My reaction? Burst out laughing! I laughed like there was no tomorrow. Not only was it a corny gesture, it also reminded me of my secondary school friend, Surya.
Surya shares the same birthday as me, prior to that, my classmates told me that she used to tell everyone else that she was older by a year or so. She was one hell of a funny character, this girl. Anyways, back to the point, there was a time when she sealed her photo in an envelope and gave it to her then-boyfriend, who was like her junior of 4 years. The guy's reaction? He gave it back to her and said "I don't need it." Not "I don't need it" like in I see you in my dreams, but more like I really don't have a use for it. HAHAHAHAHAH!
So back to my Hans. Yes, he was smiling and guffawing, and saying "What? WHAT?" and I continued laughing, but I saw his mouth giving me that familiar twitch that said it's really not funny, so I stopped and explained. He still wasn't laughing after that.
But wait.
The most funniest part of it all, was that when I looked at the photo in my hand, I began laughing again, my mind saying Wini, you are so screwed!!! He gave me a photo of himself looking all strict and no nonsense. How can I not laugh, you tell me? Was I supposed to keep myself in check everytime I look at that? So despite getting swatted at, I still think he's the most adorable man alive.
