
No other colours left except the black. So had to get it. Black can be so boring sometimes, don't you think? Zim and I headed back to his place because he was so excited to transfer his songs. At the end of the day it was crammed with his rnb tunes, some I haven't even heard of.
This afternoon, my friends and I were hanging outside the school library because class got cancelled. Then Mard went to lunch with her boyfriend and Zaidi rode home. Min went back for awhile to get another helmet because someone took his when he left it in the toilet. So I was like really getting bored because this Zim was cramming his head in Gaussian Elimination. He was doing the goddamn question for like the fifth time and he still couldn't get the answer, and I think he used up like half of the entire pad. For those of you who are familiar with Gaussian Elimination, you know the deal right?
Yeah so anyways this bunch of girls came up to me and asked for an interview for their project. I got bombarded with questions about my hobbies. There was this fucking arrogant guy, I think his name was Haikal, and he said the most obnoxious words about himself. I kept thinking how this small guy could come up with big words. Oh wells. You know what they say. He talks big to make up for smaller things. HAHAHA!
Dammit. Maths is calling my name.
