This morning I headed back to school for briefing of the the E-guide mentors, meaning I'll be guiding and supervising other guides on Open House. I thought the ice breaker games were going to be as lame as on Orientation, but today was actually really fun. I got fucking sabo-ed on every game man, and I ended up doing chicken dances at the triangle parade and the goddamn TP bridge.
I was so glad I signed up for this because I made so many new friends, and guess who I found? Max! He was my brige leader back in ITE, and now we're like peers, so it's really cool shit. Gerrard was the best lah actually, or maybe I said that because he was cute. HAH! Archer lah this boy, 42 pounds of bow and arrow altogether. We had lunch together, and talked about the upcoming Zouk Out at Sentosa.
We proceeded to the lecture theatre where he briefed us about the actual days that we were supposed to come on, and what was going to happen. It all seemed so fun, but maybe I should save my comments when the actual time came. HAH.
Photos of them friends:



