Thursday, January 12, 2006
Ore : 1:20 pm
Check these boys out.
Ryzal, Azhar and Faizal.
Boys with nothing better to do.
posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 1:20 pm
|
Permalink
|
About me
About Me
Name:
WINI - THE - MEANIE
Location:
Singapore
a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
That Osim IGallop ad on TV was sexually-intended I...
I heard the first takbir of Hari Raya Haji with hi...
My youngest sister Sari embarked on her primary sc...
The year started off with me shouting at the boyfr...
The last post for 2005. I guess I'm a bit saddened...
K-Fed! What the fuck is a PopoZao? Hahaha! What th...
I chanced upon some old letters from a friend yest...
i'm trying my best to adjust.
HAPPY BOXING DAY!
A masseuse came over to my place last evening and ...
Credits
Distributed by:
V4NY - Only Templates
Header immage by
Bioshadow
Images hosted by »
Imageshack.us