Friday, December 30, 2005
Ore : 10:39 pm
K-Fed! What the fuck is a PopoZao? Hahaha! What the bleh! Hahaha! K-Fed!
posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 10:39 pm
|
Permalink
|
About me
About Me
Name:
WINI - THE - MEANIE
Location:
Singapore
a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
I chanced upon some old letters from a friend yest...
i'm trying my best to adjust.
HAPPY BOXING DAY!
A masseuse came over to my place last evening and ...
Continuation from previous post: Lembut, Lembab an...
I just brought my camera along on a whim last week...
For the first time in my life, I actually complain...
So I went to see for myself if Betty started blogg...
While typing out this post, I regret to say that m...
Zaidi told me to give him space. I asked what for?...
Credits
Distributed by:
V4NY - Only Templates
Header immage by
Bioshadow
Images hosted by »
Imageshack.us