Saturday, December 31, 2005
Ore : 5:16 pm

The last post for 2005. I guess I'm a bit saddened that another year has gone by. So much things have happened. I can't remember exactly the most happiest, saddest and angriest moments this year, but I'm sure there will be plentiful more from where they came from for next year.
I think I will probably go through the year's transition with a heavy heart. I really have to make a decision fast because school starts in a few days and I can't handle anymore baggage than necessary.
My new year's resolutions for 2006:
1) To be a better person.
It's not that I'm a particularly bad one, it's just that there's always room for improvement. Like I did teach someone a certain thing, but with-held extra information.
2) To not upset my family.
You know how it is when people disagree with you? You tend to say things that are unneccessary and makes the situation even more disheartening. Old people are a sensitive bunch so I will have to learn to keep quiet. And not raise my voice at my parents or my siblings. Which brings me to the next point.
3) To manage my anger.
I did not realise that I have a problem until someone from the outside told me so. It's very difficult to achieve this goal because I have low tolerance for certain things. There was a time when I tried to control my temper and I ended up with bleeding lips and a very bad headache.
4) To prioritise well.
Studies should come first, I guess, despite what this other person in my head says.
5) To lose weight.
Yeah right. If this happens, I'll treat all my buddies to seafood, while I sit there and lim kopi.
6) To be kind to animals.
Not that I'm not, but... you know, I could have walked away instead of trying to kick that cat.
7) To be nicer to people.
I think this should come under the 'To be a better person' category and 'To manage my anger'.
8) To get a car licence.
It will come in handy this coming year. Woohoo!!!
9) To stop being a latecomer.
Enough said.
10) To be more thrifty.
But I like cute things ley.
So there you have it. My resolutions. What's yours?

posted by WINI - THE - MEANIE at 5:16 pm | Permalink |
About me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

a complete paranoid who thinks too much about unnecessary things.